Hair is more sensitive than you think. Your hair might get damaged in many ways — exposure to dust, chemical compounds, radiation and many more.
You may use hair dyes, straighteners which might weaken your hair. Some other causes that weaken your hair and leaving it dry, dull, and brittle over time are:
- Bleaching your hair
- Using permanent straighteners softens your hair
- Curling Iron and blow drier
- Tight hairstyles
- Over-brushing your hair
Of course, this doesn’t mean that you should not use them at all, but you should follow some measures while doing or take advice from hair experts.
What Are Hair Treatments?
If you have dull damaged or brittle hair, then hair treatments can certainly help you gain smoother, less frizzy hair.
Maintaining different hairstyles and textures will be exciting. A beautiful hairstyle is possible with healthy hair. So, the best approach for maintaining healthy hair is by getting the best hair treatment. There are numerous types of hair treatments, but you should choose the treatment that best suits your current hair type.
How Do They Work?
Hair treatments can solve specific problems. There are different types of treatments for various hair problems like dry hair, brittle hair and split ends. If you are facing difficulties to style your hair, some treatments can make your hair smoother and more comfortable to comb. Some other therapies provide nutrients to strengthen your hair to recover from damaged hair. It will reduce breakage and gives a glow to your hair.
For instance, if you want to have hair colour, hair treatments can make those hair colours last longer. Every time you shampoo your hair gradually, the pigment is washed off. Hair treatments using specific oils and panthenol can help.
What Are the Types of Hair Treatment?
- Hot oil treatments can help to solve dull hair, dry scalp and dandruff problems.
- Your hair is made of proteins, and those proteins can break down over time due to heat, styling and using other harmful products. In such conditions, protein treatments for hair(Keratin Treatments) can nourish and strengthen your hair.
- Hair glaze and hair gloss treatments can make your hair shiny.
- Lightweight Nourishing Treatment by using serums, oils can help to treat textured hair types.
- Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment is a is a lightweight mask that helps to repair dry, damaged hair by nourishing your hair.
- The more the moisture for thick and dry hair, the better it looks. Effective moisturising treatments for dry hair will keep your hair soft for the days to come.
- Hair steaming treatment helps to open the hair follicles so that moisture and nutrients can be absorbed better into the hair shaft. Steaming treatment is ideal for any hair types.
- Deep conditioners help to transfer essential nutrients by penetrating deeply into the hair shaft like steaming treatments.
Hair treatments should not be performed on wet hair. Use sulfate-free shampoo post-treatments. For more information, contact our hair experts at Padma Clinic. Get the desired hairstyle you want with our stunning hair treatment techniques.