Wrinkles and acne is the universal problem, among most of the teenagers and adolescents. Most fret over them, and the rest choose to ignore them. But, the ones who are affected due to acne scars, wrinkles on facing an ordeal to get rid of the acne.
Since there are many ways of treating acne scars topically, it becomes a task to choose the most appropriate way to treat acne scars. Notwithstanding, the confusion in selecting the most appropriate and effective way; derma rollers are one of the most effective ways to treat acne scars.
What is Dermaroller?
A derma roller is a simple device that is used to treat acne scars, wrinkles, shrink pores etc. This device contains multiple microneedles, which are rolled on the skin and the needles get into the skin. Derma rollers have so far proven to be one of the most effective ways of solving many facial issues and most of the people who have deep scars, wrinkles, stretch marks have used it and found it to be effective compared to the other forms of treatment.
The derma roller is more effective than the other forms of treatment as it does not destroy the upper layer of the skin unlike laser, chemical peeling and deep skin peels. The derma roller makes use of the body’s own mechanism to get rid of acne scars and rebuild the tissues, which make the skin look better.
What are the benefits of Dermarollers?
Many people use dremaroller to fight against acne scars. They are the tissues that grow on the skin after acne has diminished or has disappeared.
Dermarolling used by dermatologists to boost the production of collagen, which helps to treat facial scars and rejuvenates your skin.
With the advanced technology, now it is able to deliver therapeutic drugs and vaccines through the skin.
Dermaroller is used to combat the signs of ageing, such as:
- Premature skin ageing
- Stretch marks
- Large pores
- Oily skin
- Fine lines
- Loss of skin firmness
Process of Using a Derma Roller
- The first part of the process is to apply an ice pack all over the face.
- The second part of the process is to apply the derma roller, which has numerous microneedles on it which produce multiple microchannels.
- The microchannels help in the production of collagen and elastin, which helps in the building of new skin.
- After 2-3 days, the new skin starts developing on the part where the derma roller was applied.
- It is to be cautioned to the reader that there are numerous places where the derma roller treatments are available. But, it is preferred that the reader to choose a dermatologist who is well reputed and to get quality treatment.
At Padma Clinic, the most effective treatment for acne scars are provided using the best quality derma rollers along with the right type of microneedles, which will help in the removal of acne scars.