Feeling depressed with saggy or loose skin? Get a young look by rejuvenating your skin at Padma Clinic. We can help you out with advanced Mesotherapy treatment. Mesotherapy procedure is a unique technique where the dermatologist uses inject vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts into your skin to rejuvenate and tighten skin. It also helps to remove excess fat as well.
What Are The Benefits Of Mesotherapy?
The term “meso” indicates middle because, in this therapy fine needles are used to deliver vitamins, enzymes, hormones, through injections to the middle layers of the skin. The therapy was aimed to treat the underlying skin conditions, such as poor circulation and inflammation that damage your skin.
Mesotherapy addresses a wide range of skin issues which include:
- Helps to solve pigmentation problems
- Removes fat in areas like the face, stomach, hips, buttocks, thighs, legs, and arms.
- Cellulite reduction
- Fades wrinkles and lines
- Tightens your loose skin
- Recontours the body
- Helps to treat alopecia, a condition which causes hair loss
Who Can Undergo Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a versatile procedure and it is recommended for:
- Over the decades, mesotherapy is being one of the best cosmetic solutions as it improves the appearance of people. It helps to dissolve fat, improves circulation and splits down the damaged connective tissue in obese people.
- This procedure helps individuals who are desperate to lose extra weight and it also improves their physical appearance. It improves the complexity of your skin by stimulating collagen production and prevent the formation of wrinkles and age spots, and even treats hair loss.
- People who are physically active and athletes may undergo mesotherapy to treat inflammation and soreness of muscles due to injury and overuse. The procedure removes bone spurs and calcification which develop in biceps and rotator cuff tendons in athletes.
- Mesotherapy is a good choice for people who are suffering from sprains, back pain, and arthritis also.
How Is Mesotherapy Performed?
Before the procedure patients are requested to come for a pre-treatment consultation session. Individuals who are apt for the procedure are injected a small amount of drug used in mesotherapy and asked to come after some days to confirm allergic reactions.
Out of several mesotherapy techniques, injection procedure is the most common procedure used. It involves an injection of a drug by using a fine needle into the mesoderm(skin layer). Depending on the condition several injections are given in the target area.
Some dermatologist prefers the gun system to administer several injections at once. This technique is preferably used for individuals who want to break down fat tissues in a specific area.
However, there are so many promising products or ingredients for great skin, yet many women failed to gain it?
The recent study of the Society of Dermatology SkinCare Specialists (SDSS) says that 88% of women don’t know the correct products for their skin. So never take a chance on your skin. At Padma Clinic we have the best skincare specialists, who can provide the best solution for any kind of skin problem. Contact us, a small appointment can set everything right!